WellCare of North Carolina wants to ensure that our members have access to quality, cost-effective
health care solutions. Our Quality Improvement (QI) program aims to improve patient safety and care so our members can enhance their quality of life by staying healthy or managing their chronic health problems.
HEDIS® is a mandatory process that occurs annually. We've developed a toolkit to help identify required preventive services.
To identify and close gaps in members’ health care, log in to the provider portal and access HEDIS Online Tools. If you don’t have an account, you can register online.
HEDIS Measurement Year 2022 Toolkit
- Behavioral Health Measures At-a-Glance - English (PDF)
- Adult Pocket Guide - English (PDF)
- Pediatric Pocket Guide - English (PDF)
- Quick Reference Guide - English (PDF)
- Preventive Health Counseling and Education for Children and Adolescents - English (PDF)