- The BH HEDIS® 2022 At-A-Glance Provider Toolkit - This provider focused intervention offers CABH and Health Plan clinical/UM teams, along with health plan network practitioners/providers with the HEDIS® behavioral health measure specifications, treatment recommendations, diagnostic codes, and service codes applicable to each of the measures. The goal is to improve the quality of behavioral health treatment among at-risk member populations in coordination with improved HEDIS® behavioral health measure outcomes.
- SAMHSA Guidance on Strategies to Promote Best Practice in Antipsychotic Prescribers for Children & Adolescents
- Assess, Educate, and Treat Patients with Depression
- Mental Health Tools for Pediatrics (Free Access)
- Psychiatric Collaborative Care ModeProvider Bulletin
Behavioral Health HEDIS PowerPoint Microlearnings
Purpose: The purpose of the trainings are for medical and behavioral health providers to recognize the intent of the Behavioral Health HEDIS measures and share strategies to impact quality care and outcomes for our members'
Target Audience: Medical and Behavioral health Providers, including licensed and unlicensed health care professionals and office staff.
Duration: 8-10 mins each
- Antidepressant Medication Management and Antipsychotic Medication Adherence: Optimizing the AMM and SAA HEDIS® Measures
- Follow-Up Care After a Hospital or Emergency Department Visit for Mental Illness: Optimizing the FUH and FUM HEDIS® Measures
- Initiation and Engagement, Follow-Up After Emergency Department or High Intensity Care for Substance Use Disorders: Optimizing the IET, FUA, and FUI HEDIS® measures