WellCare's New Clearinghouse is Availity
Please register with Availity for direct data entry and online claims submission.
Visit our Electronic Claims page, or email NC Provider Relations for more information.
Overview & Resources
WellCare of North Carolina partners with providers to develop and deliver high-quality, cost-effective health care solutions. We understand that maintaining a healthy community starts with providing care to those who need it most. We are committed to improving the quality of life of our millions of members, who often include some of our nation's most vulnerable populations.
- Provider Manual (PDF)
- Provider Resource Guide (PDF)
- Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Provider Self-Service Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- EPSDT Provider Toolkit (PDF)
- Provider Masters Level Proposed Rates (PDF)
- NC InCK Information for Health Care Providers (PDF)
- NC InCK Family Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- NC InCK Provider Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Member Advisory Committee (MAC) Member Flyer (PDF)
- Member Advisory Committee (MAC) - LTSS Member Flyer (PDF)
- Managed Care PHP Member PCP Change Request Form (PDF)
- Provider Referral Form: LTSS Request for PCS Assessment (PDF)
- Asthma Management Guidelines (PDF)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) and Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs) (PDF)